Does he have his face like his ass?

I don’t know how it says in English when the interior minister is aware of lying.

He accuses the others of not working, accuses them of being glued to the seats or accuses them of not respecting the law (but he is the first to use quibbles to escape the trial)... he even joked about the tan of parliamentarians while he is very tanned!

In Italian there are many expressions to describe this situation (with various degrees of vulgarity): for example "the ox who says horned to the donkey", or "he has the face of bronze".

Tomorrow I believe we will be able to witness another undertaking by the interior minister: mirror climbing!

I do not know if this expression in English gives the idea of a minister who will have to be very creative to be able to keep his place in government.

He will perhaps have to have the powers of the Spiderman (besides the face like the ass).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short memory and long memory

Shit afternoon

I, me & my Garmin