what the numbers suggest


I saw in the promotional spot of a Tv show that the population of the USA is 5% of the world population, but the prison population of the USA is 25% of the world prison population!

Of course, it is not important the source because here is important how I write what I write. I do not care to have comments on the topics or my ideas, I would care to have suggestions on my English syntax, I would like help with using one verb instead of another or on avoiding a certain word.

My simple text is the mirror of my simple thoughts and they are not really important: I spend much time reading newspapers online, post on social networks and I have the opportunity to improve my reasoning my approach to the world, but I write here because I hope to find a little help to improve how I write in English.

However, the situation of the prison world and the justice of the USA seems frightening to me.

what do the numbers suggest?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shit afternoon

I, me & my Garmin