What was the question?


None asked me to express my opinion about J.K. Rowling and her controversy with a transsexual organization, so I risk saying a lot of nonsense, but I risk saying a lot of nonsense, in fact, I will definitely say a lot of bullshit (obviously I did want to use the word "bullshit" since I saw on Netflix my first TV series in the original language).

I think that J.K. Rowling was right. I think humans are born male and female, and they become men and women.

Of course, there is no single type of man and woman, there are many kinds of men and women, many ways to be men and women, many ways of expressing their own sexuality and everyone has the right to express it how they prefer.

However, many women have suffered harassment from men and, you know, even they have the right to feel safe and that's all I have to say about that.

Needless to say, I am a white heterosexual male and never I had not suffered discrimination, so I am not sure about what I am talking).

When a man changes sex he becomes a man that changed sex. Of course, I can't explain to anyone how to live your life, let alone a transgender. I can't tell them how to protest or what they should be pissed about.

Needless to say, I am a white heterosexual male and never I had not suffered discrimination, so I am not sure about what I am talking).

I was forgetting to say I have never read Rowling's books, so I can say that my point of view is not distorted by admiration for the writer.

I hope this text is understandable, but for me, it is hard to write about this (I think I have badly wrapped myself in my words).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what the numbers suggest

Shit afternoon

I, me & my Garmin