My English is not rising

 

How I wrote here many times, I am writing these things (I don't know what to define these short texts) to exercise my English. Well, my wet dream would be to have corrections for my mistakes by someone.

In the meantime, I continue to write the usuals silliness.

Currently, I accept helps from Grammarly while writing and Google translator when I don't know any words or verbs.

I tried to correspond with a native English but after a few emails he stopped answering me, definitely, my emails were too boring or maybe he was too busy and he didn't want to lose time reading my stupid emails (I prefer the first possibility).

A few weeks ago, I discovered Joenglish's videos on Youtube. I have really fun looking at and listening to these videos.

A few days ago I finished watching Black earth rising in the original language and Italian subtitles. I understand more easily when non-native English actors speak in English, especially if they are Arabs, Indians, Italians I understand more the pronunciation. But if they speak Kirundi... I read the subtitles!

My son, while I exercised in English pronunciation, made fun of me saying I have a Pakistani pronunciation or at least how the Pakistanis speak in the movies and tv series!

In Italian I would have written a thing like this:

Come ho scritto qui tante volte, scrivo queste cose (non so cosa definire questi brevi testi) per esercitare il mio inglese. Ebbene, il mio sogno erotico sarebbe quello di far correggere i miei errori da qualcuno.

Nel frattempo continuo a scrivere le solite sciocchezze.

Attualmente, accetto l'aiuto di Grammarly durante la scrittura e di Google Translator quando non conosco parole o verbi.

Ho provato a corrispondere con un madrelingua inglese ma dopo alcune email ha smesso di rispondermi, sicuramente le mie email erano troppo noiose o forse era troppo impegnato e non voleva perdere tempo a leggere le mie stupide email (preferisco la prima possibilità).

Alcune settimane fa ho scoperto i video di Joenglish su Youtube. Mi diverto molto a guardare e ascoltare questi video.

Qualche giorno fa ho finito di guardare Black earth rising in lingua originale e sottotitoli in italiano. Capisco più facilmente quando attori non madrelingua inglesi parlano in inglese, soprattutto se sono arabi, indiani, italiani capisco di più la pronuncia. Ma se parlano Kirundi... leggo i sottotitoli!

Mio figlio, mentre mi esercitavo nella pronuncia inglese, mi prendeva in giro dicendo che ho una pronuncia pakistana o almeno come i pakistani parlano nei film e nelle serie tv!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short memory and long memory

Shit afternoon

I, me & my Garmin