I'm mourning

Now I am going to explain this, but you have to know this thing is hurting me. A TV series made me much pain and it is not the first time.

Many years ago my whole family used to watch the TV series ER (in Italian ER. Medici in prima linea) and we were shocked when dr Green (Anthony Edwards) died. It was the first time we felt so much pain over the death of a TV character. We loved much dr Green and his death was so traumatic for us.

Some years later we had to attend to Debra Morgan's (Jennifer Carpenter) death in the TV series Dexter. A stupid and meaningless death. None of us will ever forgive the writers of the series: they will be damned forever! 

I had another big pain when Nairobi (Alba Flores) was killed by Gandía (a real shit) in Money heist (La casa de papel).

I am continuing to watch this TV series but I hate the writers and I will never forgive them for it.

Ok, I was fell in love with Debra and I had suffered too much for her death, but slowly the pain has subsided. Until I fell in love with Nairobi. I loved the actress in Locked Up (Vis a vis) and Vis a vis: el Oasis).

I wanted to kill the writers of Money heist o at least I want to see them in much pain.
Now I am again mourning. yesterday I watched a few episodes of Squid game and I saw Ji-yeong (Lee Yoo-mi) for the first time. I am too old to fall in love with a such young woman, or at least I hope it!

The writers and the director of Squid game are cursed for eternity. They made to die Ji-yeong in the sixth episode. They showed his death, but they didn't have the courage to show old Oh Il-nams death.

Did I yet tell the writers of Squid Game will be cursed for eternity?

If anyone wants to correct my limp English...

In Italian I would have said it like this: 

Ora mi spiego, ma bisogna sapere che questa cosa mi fa male. Una serie tv mi ha fatto molto male e non è la prima volta.

Molti anni fa tutta la mia famiglia guardava la serie TV ER (in italiano ER. Medici in prima linea) e siamo rimasti scioccati quando è morto il dottor Green (Anthony Edwards). Era la prima volta che provavamo così tanto dolore per la morte di un personaggio televisivo. Abbiamo amato molto il dottor Green e la sua morte è stata così traumatica per noi.

Alcuni anni dopo abbiamo dovuto assistere alla morte di Debra Morgan (Jennifer Carpenter) nella serie tv Dexter. Una morte stupida e senza senso. Nessuno di noi perdonerà mai gli autori della serie: saranno dannati per sempre!

Ho avuto un altro grande dolore quando Nairobi (Alba Flores) è stata uccisa da Gandía (una vera merda) in La casa di carta.

Sto continuando a guardare questa serie TV ma odio gli autori e non li perdonerò mai per questo.

Ok, mi ero innamorato di Debra e avevo sofferto troppo per la sua morte, ma lentamente il dolore si è placato. Fino a quando non mi sono innamorato di Nairobi. Ho adorato l'attrice in Vis a vis e Vis a vis: el Oasis.

Avrei voluto uccidere gli autori de La casa di carta o almeno vorrei vederli soffrire molto.

Ora sono di nuovo in lutto. Ieri ho visto alcuni episodi di Squid game e ho visto Ji-yeong (Lee Yoo-mi) per la prima volta. Sono troppo vecchio per innamorarmi di una donna così giovane, o almeno lo spero!

Gli scrittori e il regista di Squid game siano maledetti per l'eternità. Hanno fatto morire Ji-yeong nel sesto episodio. Hanno mostrato la sua morte, ma non hanno avuto il coraggio di mostrare la morte del vecchio Oh Il-nams.

Ho già detto che gli sceneggiatori di Squid Game saranno maledetti per l'eternità?

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what the numbers suggest

Shit afternoon

I, me & my Garmin