Italian Election

 

I haven't written in English for so long that I will write worse than usual.

I would like to write about the Italian elections (of course I am counting on the help of Grammarly and Google translator). Yes, I did not like the results of these elections. Yes, I was sure that these elections would have gone badly, however, I hoped that the results would not have gone so worst!

Maybe the elections exactly reflect the different (bad) souls of the Italian people. 

A part of them really think that immigrants are the cause of all problems, they do not think about corruption, bureaucracy, or widespread inefficiency in the public and private sectors...

The fault is always of someone else, the fault is never of Italians: sometimes it is of European Union, other times of George Soros or Bill Gates, maybe of international finance or the Jews why not?

There is always someone that accuses the Jews if there is no evident guilty for a real or imaginary problem.


In Italian I would have written such a text:

Non scrivo in inglese da così tanto tempo che scriverò peggio del solito.  

Vorrei scrivere delle elezioni italiane (ovviamente conto sull'aiuto di Grammarly e Google traduttore). Sì, non mi sono piaciuti i risultati di queste elezioni. Sì, ero sicuro che queste elezioni sarebbero andate male, tuttavia speravo che i risultati non sarebbero andati così brutti!  

Forse le elezioni rispecchiano esattamente le diverse (cattive) anime del popolo italiano.  

Una parte di loro pensa davvero che gli immigrati siano la causa di tutti i problemi, non pensa alla corruzione, alla burocrazia o all'inefficienza diffusa nel settore pubblico e privato...  

La colpa è sempre di qualcun altro, la colpa non è mai degli italiani: a volte è dell'Unione Europea, altre volte di George Soros o Bill Gates, magari della finanza internazionale o degli ebrei perché no? 

C'è sempre qualcuno che accusa gli ebrei se non ci sono colpevoli evidenti per un problema reale o immaginario.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shit afternoon

what the numbers suggest

I, me & my Garmin