Anti-Semitism is the inevitable landing place for all imbeciles


A senator from the Italian Republic, a member of the government majority, wrote about Twitter: The Group of the Sages of Sion and Mayer Amschel Rothschild, the skilful founder of the famous dynasty that still controls the International Banking System, led to the creation of a manifesto: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion...

It is an embarrassing and shameful fact: for him, for his party, for the government and for me as an Italian. In 2018 there is a senator from the Republic who quotes, as if they were true, The Protocols...

I do not know how to comment: I do not know enough bad words in English. I would need a lot of bad language to report my thoughts on this senator. Warning: not what I think about what he said, what I think about him as a person, as a senator.

the title is taken from a commentary on La Repubblica's article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short memory and long memory

Shit afternoon

To born males