Homecoming


In the last days I started watching the Homecoming TV series with Julia Roberts. This morning I did not want to work and I was too tired to go out running, so I watched the last episodes of this series.

After lunch, however, I had to work a little: one of my clients urgently needed some labels for some of his products. So I felt like going out for a run, but it was dark now, it was cold and there was strong wind.

I had to give myself courage, I had to cover myself very well and I went out. I ran only for 6 km but it made me feel better. Now I say it: today I stayed in my pajamas until I got dressed to go out and run!

Yes, this is not beautiful! In general I wash and get dressed before putting myself in front of the computer, but this morning won the sloth or perhaps it was the post-traumatic stress disorder due to the fact that yesterday I was working from one of my clients from 10 am to 18 pm , doing just one short break to eat a sandwich!

I was happy to come home, without needing to take the crap Heidi (Julia Roberts) gave to traumatized soldiers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short memory and long memory

Shit afternoon

To born males