homeleaving


I do not know if the word homeleaving really exists, but I like to use it as the continuation of the title of yesterday's post.

This morning (let’s say so) I went out to run at noon! There was a cold wind, but the sun was warm. I ran for 6 km, I enjoyed a lot of pleasant temperature.

I went out with a peaceful mind because I had finished and sent the project for a cosmetic box.

After lunch (of course I did not really want to work) I watched the latest episodes of the TV series Mosaic, with Sharon Stone (but I fell in love with Jennifer Ferrin). In the series Sharon Stone is a rich bitch that is murdered almost immediately.

I noticed that in movies and telefilms the Italian word stronza (feminine) is translated with bitch, instead of the masculine (stronzo) is rendered with asshole...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short memory and long memory

Shit afternoon

To born males