Spanish TV series


I started watching La casa di carta, a Spanish TV series. I started to watch it because it’s a Spanish TV series. Some time ago I saw “La zona”, a unusual TV series.

I have already said that I watch the TV series and the films in original edition with subtitles in Italian. I really like listening to Spanish actors, I can follow the dialogue much more easily than English.

So yes: I started watching La casa di carta just because it's Spanish, I do not care about the stories of robberies like Ocean’s eleven or anything like that.

I'm continuing to study English of course and I always hope someone reads these lines and helps me to correct mistakes.

In the meantime I watch TV series and films in original version and correct my short texts with Google Translator.

I almost forgot: of course I'm falling in love with Nairobi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short memory and long memory

Shit afternoon

To born males