The jackal

 

I'm watching The west wing tv series (while biking on the rollers) and in episode 18 season 1 there is a scene with Allison Janney lip-synching The jackal played by Dana Bryant.

I had very funny and I searched and found the video on Youtube with Dana Bryant, I also found the lyrics and Italian translation. Then I searched the scene of The west wing, I watched this scene many times. It is very funny and now I can say like Toby "You're talking to me during The Jackal? Never talk to me during The Jackal."

I watched many movies and Tv series with Allison Janney, I love her. I know I have already said that I was fall in love with Alba Flores (Locked up and Money heist) before and then Candace Parker (now a Chicago Sky player), but now I fallowed in love with Allison Janney.

I know when are going to start the WNBA championship I am again going to fall in love with Candace Parker.

In Italian, I would say so:

Sto guardando la serie tv The west wing (mentre vado in bicicletta sui rulli) e nell'episodio 18 della stagione 1 c'è una scena con Allison Janney che canta in playback la canzone Lo sciacallo interpretato da Dana Bryant. 

Mi sono divertito molto e ho cercato e trovato il video su Youtube con Dana Bryant, ho trovato anche il testo e la traduzione in italiano. Poi ho cercato la scena di The west wing, ho guardato questa scena molte volte. È molto divertente e ora posso dire come Toby "Mi parli durante The Jackal? Non parlarmi mai durante The Jackal".

Ho visto molti film e serie TV con Allison Janney, la adoro. So di aver già detto che mi ero innamorato di Alba Flores (Vis a vis and La casa di carta) prima e poi di Candace Parker (ora una giocatrice di Chicago Sky), ma ora mi sono innamorato di Allison Janney. 

So che quando inizierà il campionato WNBA mi innamorerò di nuovo di Candace Parker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shit afternoon

Short memory and long memory

To born males