A shitty day


Today was a shitty day (a good thing is that I discovered the word shitty, I ignored the existence of this word).

I’m a graphic designer and I work (from my house) with a cosmetics company. One day a week I go to the company headquarters to take materials, attend some meetings and check the work in progress.

Today was a chaotic day. When I arrived, the people I had to work with did not have instructions. So we lost some time. Then I quickly had to work on a shopper bag's project, but in the meantime I had some explanations on the work to be done: a poster to be used in the pharmacy window.

I had to stop this work to prepare an urgent label. I could not resume working on the poster because I had to urgently prepare 5 more labels. In the meantime I managed to finish the shopper bag's press executive.

I had not finished the third of five labels yet, but I had to stop to attend a brief meeting. I took advantage of a short break to send the executive to the press and also to eat a sandwich.

The meeting continued and ended without me. I kept working on the labels, there were a lot of breaks and a mini meeting on another topic.

I left at 6 pm without having finished the last label. So tomorrow morning, as first thing I will send the pdf of the four labels and solicit the texts that will allow me to finish the fifth label. Then I can continue to work on the poster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short memory and long memory

Shit afternoon

what the numbers suggest