My medicines: running and stand-up comedy


Yesterday evening I went out to run. I was pissed off and although it was cold outside and there was a lot of humidity I had no choice: run!

I came back very calm and reassured. 12 km of slow running in the cold, with little light and a bit of tiredness do great things. I did not remember (almost) anymore because I was pissed off.

Christmas pisses me off. I can not stand all these turns for gifts (most of which are for people who do not interest me at all), and the preparations for dinner on the eve and for the next lunch ...

This morning we have made other purchases and other preparations. Today I could not run (because I will run tomorrow) and so I worked a bit to get me nervous. Yes, I know it's Saturday.

So then I watched the Ellen Degeneres show. It's very funny (Ellen in general and this show in particular).

I have already said how much you love the genre Stand-up, although I have to read the subtitles to understand what they say.

Fino a qualche mese fa riuscivo a distinguere solo poche parole (per lo più parolacce), ma col tempo mi accorgo di riconoscere sempre più parole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short memory and long memory

Shit afternoon

what the numbers suggest