Strange day


I vould have said giornata strampalata, but Google translator the word strampalata once translates me into strange day, then in wackly day… who knows what is the right translation?

This morning I went out to run with my daughter, then I had to work a bit but I could not.

After a short trip downtown to buy things it was already lunchtime.

In the afternoon we went to the cemetery to meet the workers who came to settle the tomb of my father-in-law (a bit shabby because of heavy rains), then rushing to scrap the car of my father-in-law.

A jump to the supermarket and it's time for dinner. I tried to work, but I could not concentrate.

I had started to work but the usual Amazon e-mail arrived, thanking me for having picked up my package at the pick-up point. But I had not picked up the package! So I went out to go to the pick-up point, fortunately I could pick up the package, the Amazon email was sent by who knows which system automated by mistake.

So I worked very little.
Tomorrow will be worse: in the streets around here will be held the annual fair of Santa Lucia and then in the afternoon we will have to accompany my daughter to the train.

I hope we will meet again after Christmas at his house for a few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short memory and long memory

Shit afternoon

what the numbers suggest