the cat is out of the bag


The title above is one of my English favorite sentences, although it does not mean that the Schrödinger cat is safe. But I also really like “it takes two to tango”.

But also the way to indicate those who beat up (a phrase like someone beating on the bushes) is among the phrases I would like to use.

I would like to be able to go to the UK to get the chance to use "I'm going to hit the hay" instead of "I'm going to bed". Yes, I realize that I am a fool, but I would really like to be able to communicate more than "I would like fish and chips" or "a pint of beer, please".

I’m also learning bad words like shit, fuck, asshole…

On Netflix I often watch the stand up comedy. When I listen to these comedians I often hear a bit of foul language. This is a lot of fun, even if a little childish, I realize.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short memory and long memory

Shit afternoon

what the numbers suggest