The second time is done first


In recent days I have tried to complete all the outstanding works and (since I have not received any other assignments) I have succeeded.

So my schedule for today was: going out to run and laze.

Unfortunately I had forgotten the reason that had pushed me to speed up the conclusion of the work in progress: I had to lay out (again) the book of photographs of my brother.

The book is actually a project that my brother has printed in few copies to give it and present it. So a few months ago I set the book, normalized, numbered and divided the images according to the chapters.

Then I made the actual layout using the online software of a site that prints photobooks and calendars. The software is very rudimentary, I would say almost primitive. However I managed to fix the 80 pages.

My brother needed more copies of the book, perhaps to use them as Christmas presents and then started the procedure on the site to order more copies ... but the project was gone!

Apparently the site keeps in memory the projects for a few months, even those of materials actually printed.

So I had to take a copy of the printed book and make a new project, identical to the first one. As I said I had normalized, numbered and divided the images (I started to do the graphic designer many years ago, something I must have learned) so I did soon.

But this morning it was sunny and I worked. In the afternoon the weather became ugly. The cold rose and started to drizzle.

But I went out to run despite the adverse weather. But I ran only 6 km, the rain was little, but cold and I did not want to risk getting sick before Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short memory and long memory

Shit afternoon

what the numbers suggest