This is my evening appointment


Today, after the run I did a shower, then I had dinner (naturally I was hungry like a wolf or whatever animal is used as a comparison in the Anglo-Saxon world).

A few minutes ago I downloaded the data of the race (actually I loaded them on Garmin connect) and so I could browse (as always) among all the recorded data (speed, distance heartbeat, the Garmin even monitors my night rest ).

Then I can also check the data of the races of my friends. Who does more km, what training does one or the other, etc. There are challenges in progress and the social trophy is almost over.

I continue to write my sentences in English, then I rewrite them in Italian and finally I use Google translator to check what I wrote in English.

So if some blessed soul wanted to help me in my pathetic attempt to write legible phrases ... the entropy of the web will not increase, I believe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shit afternoon

Short memory and long memory

what the numbers suggest