Tiring but fun day


Today I started the day by staying an hour queued on the Cassia bis due to an accident between 2-3 cars.

Once a week I go to my company for updates, to take materials, for some meetings and even to develop some new projects.

Today I arrived at my destination one hour late, but my interlocutor was not there and I worked with his daughter.

Then the person who had to come for the afternoon meeting arrived very late and then the workday lasted longer than expected.

But this was good because I could meet my daughter. She arrived from Bologna and had stopped for a few hours in Rome to meet her friend. His delay and mine made us meet and we went home together.

My wife did not know she was coming: the surprise succeeded. So tomorrow, for starters, we're going to run, only after my wife and I will go to the mall to buy some presents.

The good thing will be that we will have to hurry up to be home early to be together with our daughter who will leave on Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short memory and long memory

Shit afternoon

what the numbers suggest