I understand things about covid-19


I mean no, I didn't understand them. I realized I didn't understand them. Let me explain: I watched films and TV series that tell of deadly and planetary infections, viruses that transform human beings into zombies and things like that.

There is always a group of survivors, among them there is always at least one beautiful woman and everyone knows how to use a large amount of weapons well. At some point in history men turn dirty, with a few days' beard (always of the same length), armed to the teeth, often carry the gun in the scabbard to the leg (as in western films), wear half gloves (not I know what they are called in English: gloves with their fingertips uncovered. But the question is: how is it possible that after a zombie massacre, a post-atomic future, a fucking dystopia, the pretty woman can always (always!) wear skinny jeans!

Warning: I'm not complaining! I have nothing against a nice little ass wrapped in jeans. I wonder where they find them (beautiful women in the dystopian future).

So I know this coronavirus won't do much harm. How do I know this? I have explained it now: there are no women on TV (among doctors, scientists, politicians) suitable to go around with tight jeans.

In Italy then... shops are looted even before the massacre, there would be nothing left to loot after.
It is easier (in Italy) while the zombies massacre us to see people on TV arguing to blame this or that. Without thinking about how happy the zombies would be in eating the other Italians: we fed a healthy Mediterranean diet, not like those fat Americans!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shit afternoon

Short memory and long memory

I, me & my Garmin