I saw the light*


* like Jake Blues in The Blues brothers maybe I saw the light: finally, the next Monday will be possible to run. But I still have the plantar fasciitis, however, I will go out to run. I do not run from 129 days, on Monday they will be 132 sad days without running. 129 are the days that separate me from the last run (small test run of 5 km) in reality my penultimate run was the 24th November (after that race I decided to rest my aching foot),158 long days have passed since then.

So next Monday I will run. I don't know if my foot will be still aching, but I want to run and I will do.

My sporting team is organizing some virtual races that will replace some social trophy race. The first one is long 5 km and I want to participate. All of us will record our races (each will run on their own) on Garmin or Strava and then we will make the order of arrival.

If the restrictions will continue we will have to organize other races.

Next Monday, after running, I will know if my plantar fasciitis allows me to run again or I will have to give another long rest to my foot.
In this case, I will continue to use my bike rollers for thousands of km as I did since 30th November.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shit afternoon

Short memory and long memory

what the numbers suggest