My English at the coronavirus time


There are many things to talk about the coronavirus, but they are too much and I don't want to increase the entropy of the universe.

At this moment I have installed Grammarly on Firefox for it could to helps me to write better in English.
I write so badly in English that anything could help me to write better.

To be honest I write these few sentences also using another window of Mozilla with Google translator (from Italian to English).

An old friend of mine said that whoever writes badly think badly, so I know very well I write and think badly in English (but also in Italian).
However, I have fun to use Grammar and Google translator together, also to say just nonsense.

I write in English, Grammarly immediately suggests the corrections and I check with Google translator if the result is satisfactory (and also when I need to find the word that I don't know in English).
This way of writing is a better teacher than to write in Italian in the Google translator window and to read the translation.

However (it is one of my favorite words), it is always a good effort and I'm taking time from my work. I'm a graphic designer (thank god) and I have to continue working even at the coronavirus time (even if Google translator suggests writing at the time of coronavirus).
I really hope that my bills are paid soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shit afternoon

Short memory and long memory

what the numbers suggest