The liar tweets tonight


It is the title of a really fun video. Of course, I did need to use Google translator because to understand well. But it's a lot of fun even if I didn't understand the lyrics well. Without Grammarly and Google translator I am unable to write these simple lines.

It is better to write "really fun video" or "the video is a lot of fun"?
However, I always think (I need to hope) that the coronavirus pandemic will be the Trump's Vietnam.

This virus will leave deep scars in American society and these scars will not disappear by telling lies. To date, the victims' number is almost 50,000, in few days this number will exceed that of the soldier who died in Vietnam.

In Lombardy, the number of victims of covid-19 has exceeded that of the civil victims in the second world war! And possibly this number is underestimated by 30-40%.
Of course, I hope the pandemic will stop now, but even if it stopped today the number would still be too high.

Trump is less messy and liar than the Lombard authorities?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shit afternoon

Short memory and long memory

what the numbers suggest