why write such banality?


This answer could be the first question if anyone read this blog. I had a blog for 10-12 years, I closed it because I had nothing more to say.
if I have nothing to say... I can shut up!

Therefore I write banalities in English at least I learn something. Now I have a doubt: is it better to use banality or platitude? Maybe I should find myself a virtual girlfriend in an English-speaking country, oh yes, I know, it may be enough to find a simple friend, to my age I don't need to expand my vocabulary in the sectors of the courtship and amorous skirmishes.

In the last days, I watched a series tv Tales from the loop, as usual, I watched the show in English with Italian subtitles... but it is the series tv almost speechless of all time. The characters spoke very little, with long silences. Very long silences, so I  learned too little, but I liked much it, above all the landscapes inspired by the Swedish artist Simon Stålenhag.

Before this series TV, I watched Unorthodox but in this beautiful TV miniseries, the characters speak much time in Yiddish or in English with a Yiddish or German accent. Oh, yes: for me, the English with a Yiddish or German accent is easy to hear and understand!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shit afternoon

Short memory and long memory

what the numbers suggest