The new America riots, as usual


In 2020 in the United States you can die because you are a black person. You are at risk only by existing. You are in the wrong place in the wrong moment and you die, if you are black.

The years, the decades go by unnecessarily: always the same things happen.

Of course, I don't know anything about Minneapolis (I know Minneapolis is the place where Jimmy Butler and Derrick Rose had play a few time ago; Fargo - the film and the Tv series - are set in Minnesota and this is all that I know about that state).

It is a great thing that people are protesting, but I wonder why it comes to looting and fires?

Each time the protests came to this, I don't understand. I guess anger can lead to riots and clashes, but looting? I believe we can define collateral damage, I think the concept of (negligible) collateral damage is widespread in the American culture and it is present in many aspects of the American way of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short memory and long memory

Shit afternoon

what the numbers suggest