We can be assholes just for one day



We can be assholes just for one day, but we always prefer to be (Excuse me David Bowie for crippling your verses).

The return in Italy of Silvia Romano has sparked a flood of whipped assholes. I have read (especially on social media) many horrible things.

She came back after an 18-months kidnapping. It seems that her conversion to Islam is the worst thing she could have done.

It was said we were assholes before the Covid-19 and we are still assholes, maybe even more assholes than before.

Of course, by watching the English TV series with subtitles, I lean many swear words, but I don't know exactly when it is better to use asshole, piece of shit, or motherfucker, for example.

I am always surprised when I read comments so violent and vulgar about a 24 years old girl just resealed after an 18-months kidnapping. Yes, I know that I am repeating myself, but I would like to reiterate that she didn't return from the rumspringa (yes, I have seen many films and TV series about the Amish people) so all our comments are superfluous, but often offensive and really bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short memory and long memory

Shit afternoon

what the numbers suggest