Guccini and me


I have started to listen to Guccini's songs many years ago. When I listened to his songs I was fourteen or fifteen years old and I made fun of my friends because they were eighteen: a Guccini's song ->6:32" said, "at eighteen you are really stupid / how many bales you have on your head at that age".

I did continue to listen to Guccini's songs and I continue to listen to them now, over forty years after.

Yesterday while I was running, by chance, my playlist on my phone has played Il pensionato(the pensioner)... when I listened to this song for the first time in the 70' I was a boy and retirement was far away from my mind, but I have listened to it now and I am a pensioner!

It is played like a very different song now! A song is composed by different elements and one of these elements is your ear! Maybe the ears that listen to this song are the same, but the brain between the ears age relentlessly and now the nineteen years of the age difference between Guccini and me don't look lime many.

I hope to continue listening to his songs for many years again and I hope to continue to wish him many years as a writer since he does not write songs anymore for some years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short memory and long memory

Shit afternoon

what the numbers suggest