I fell in love, again


I fell in love, again. My age should protect me from the storms of my heart, but Netflix always puts me in grave difficulty. I fell in love with Alba Flores. I saw her in La casa de papel and when she was killed I suffered much. Then I saw her again in Vis a Vis and my love is increased again.

I have already said that I see TV series on Netflix when I ride on the reels, in front of the PC. However, I love basketball and it wins on everything. So if I can see basketball I see basketball always!

In this time on the NBA channel on the Sky platform, I see the Playoffs NBA and also the regular season of WNBA!

I learned about some players of the Usa Basketball Women's National Team during the last Olympics how Diana Taurasi, Sue Bird, Maya Moore, Candace Parker...
I fell in love with Candace Parker. I love the way basketball women players play and I love so much how Candace Parker plays.

In italiano avrei detto una cosa del genere:

Mi sono innamorato, di nuovo. La mia età dovrebbe proteggermi dalle tempeste del mio cuore, ma Netflix mi mette sempre in gravi difficoltà. Mi sono innamorato di Alba Flores. L'ho vista in Casa de Papel e quando è stata uccisa ho sofferto molto. Poi l'ho vista di nuovo in Vis a Vis e il mio amore è aumentato ancora.

Ho già detto che vedo serie TV su Netflix quando pedalo sui rulli, davanti al pc. Tuttavia, amo il basket e il basket vince su tutto. Quindi se posso guardare il basket guardo sempre il basket!

In questo momento sul canale NBA su Sky, vedo i Playoff NBA e anche la stagione regolare della WNBA!

Ho imparato a conoscere alcune giocatrici della nazionale femminile USA durante le ultime Olimpiadi come Diana Taurasi, Sue Bird, Maya Moore, Candace Parker...

Mi sono innamorato di Candace Parker. Adoro il modo di giocare nel basket femminile e adoro ancora di più il modo in cui gioca Candace Parker.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shit afternoon

Short memory and long memory

what the numbers suggest