I understand nothing

 

I don't know who will be the next president of the United States, of course, I am afraid of Trump's victory and all things that could follow this disaster.

I see many American movies and tv series, I follow the NBA basket, and many of my favorite writers are American.

I am studying English e I know nothing about the United States, but I have my opinions about all American events.

I was thirteen years old when I wished that Mc Govern could win against Nixon, but it went different.

So I understand nothing about American political life, but I can't help but be interested in the presidential election.

I read Michelle Obama's autobiography and I will want to read Barak's autobiography when he writes it.

I hope Trump will be beaten very, very hard.

In italiano avrei scritto una cosa del genere:

Non so chi sarà il prossimo presidente degli Stati Uniti, ovviamente ho paura della vittoria di Trump e di tutte le cose che potrebbero seguire a questo disastro.

Vedo molti film e serie tv americani, seguo il basket NBA e molti dei miei scrittori preferiti sono americani.

Sto studiando inglese e non so nulla degli Stati Uniti, ma ho le mie opinioni su tutti gli eventi americani.

Avevo tredici anni quando speravo che Mc Govern potesse vincere contro Nixon, ma è andata diversamente.

Quindi non capisco nulla della vita politica americana, ma non posso fare a meno di interessarmi alle elezioni presidenziali.

Ho letto l'autobiografia di Michelle Obama e vorrò leggere l'autobiografia di Barak quando la scriverà.

Spero che Trump sia battuto molto, molto duramente.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short memory and long memory

Shit afternoon

what the numbers suggest